Why take piano lessons?
- for the sheer joy of being able to play music
- for the beneficial “side effects” on the brain
- for the health benefits associated with playing an instrument, including: reduced stress and blood pressure, a reduced need for painkillers when suffering from chronic pain, reduced anxiety, reduced depression
- increase memory skills and heighten concentration
- develop speech, reading, and listening abilities
- improve coordination
- help children to perform better in school
- nurture self-esteem
- are FUN!